关于李阳疯狂英语的情景会话

更新时间:2024-02-12 12:41:06 阅读量: 经典范文大全 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

篇一:李阳疯狂英语常用口语一百句

实用口语100句

1.How are you doing?

2.I’m doing great.(我过得很好。)

3. What’s up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)

4. Nothing special.(没什么特别的。)

5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。)

6. So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。)

7. Things couldn’t be better.(一切顺利。)

8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

9. Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。)

10. Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)

11. May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?)

12. I’ve heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

13. I hope you’re enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。)

14. Let’s get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

15. That’s a great idea!(好主意!)

16. Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。)

17. I’m glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。)

18. Don’t forget us.(别忘了我们。)

19. Keep in touch.(保持联系。)

20. I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)

21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)

22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

23. Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。)

24. Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)

25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)

26. Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)

27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)

28. You’re always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)

29. Forget it.(算了吧)

30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)

31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)

32. I’m terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)

33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)

34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)

35. It’s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)

36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)

37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?)

38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)

39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)

40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)listen to 听

41. What’s wrong?(怎么回事?)

42. What happened?(发生什么事了?)

43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。)

44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)

45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。)

46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。)

47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。)

48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。)

49. That’s very nice of you.(你真好。)

50. I’m very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)

51. I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。)

52. I love you guys.(我爱你们。)

53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)

54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)

55. That’s fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)

56. That’s really something.(那真是了不起!)

v.

57. It’s a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。)work with 与...共事, 与...合作

58. Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。)

59. I’d like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!)

60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)

61. I’ve been dying to see you.(我非常想见到你。)

62. I’m crazy about you.(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)

63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意爱你!)

with all one's heart adv.全心全意地, 十分愿意地

64. You’re everything to me.(你是我的一切!)

65. You’re in love!(你恋爱了!)

66. I’m tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厌烦。)

tire of v.厌烦

67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。)

68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)

69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)

70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?)

71. I’ve got it.(我懂了。)

72. I can’t afford that.(我承担/买不起。)

73. I did it, I’m so happy now.(我做到了,现在我很满意。)

74. I don’t care.(不关我的事/我不管。)

75. I don’t think so.(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)

76. I guess so.(我想是吧。)

77. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)

have no choice v.不特别偏爱哪一个, 没有选择的余地

78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!)

do one's best v.尽全力

79. I mean it.(我是认真的。)

80. I’m so scared.(我怕极了。)

81. It’s hard to say.(难说。)

82. It’s a long story.(说来话长/一言难尽。)

83. It’s a small world.(世界真小。)

84. It’s against the law!(那是违法的!)

85. It’s a good opportunity!(好机会!)

86. It’s dangerous!(危险!)

87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?)

88. No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。) no doubt adv.无疑地

89. That’s bullshit!(废话!)

90. Think it over.(仔细考虑一下。) think over v.仔细考虑, 重新考虑

91. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)

92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!)

93. Whatever you say!(随便你!)

94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!)

95. You have my word!(我保证!)

96.Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That’s life!

(艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!)

not always 不一定

97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。)

98. Take it easy.(别紧张。) take it easy v.从容, 不紧张, 松懈, 轻松

99. Just relax.(放松一下。)

100. Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)

篇二:李阳疯狂英语口语

21世纪实用英语口语一本通,王智,金盾出版社

高分英语口语完全手册,陆乃圣叶发根,中国对外翻译出版公司 常用英语会话2600句,许淑清 吴静贤,大连理工大学出版社 新交际英语口语,周刚牛晓春,大连理工大学出版社 商务英语口语大全,刘文宇,大连理工大学出版社

李阳疯狂英语口语365句

英语 中文

是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对

Absolutely.

如此。

Absolutely impossible!

All I have to do is learn

我所要做的就是学英语。

English.

Are you free tomorrow?

Are you married? 你明天有空吗? 你结婚了吗? 绝对不可能的! Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗? Be carefull.

Be my guest.

Better late than never.

Better luck next time.

Better safe than sorry.

Can I have a day off? 小心、注意。 请便、别客气。 迟到总比不做好。 祝你下一次好运。 小心不出大错。 我能请一天假吗?

Can I help?

Can I take a message? Can I take a rain check? Can I take your order? 要我帮忙吗? 要我传话吗? 你能改天再请我吗? 您要点菜吗? Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗? Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗? Can you make it?

Can I have a word with you? Catch me later.

Cheer up!

Come in and make yourself at

请进,别客户。

home.

Could I have the bill, please? 请把账单给我好吗? Could you drop me off at the

你能载我到飞机场吗?

airport?

Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗? 你能来吗? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? 过会儿再来找我。 高兴起来!振作起来! Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?

Did you have fun?

Dinner is on me. 你玩得开心吗? 晚饭我请客。 Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗? Do you have any hobbies? Do you have some change? Do you mind my smoking? Do you often work out? Do you speak English? Don't be so modest.

Don't bother.

Don't get me wrong.

Don't give up.

Don't jump to conclusions. Don't let me down.

Don't make any mistakes. Don't mention it.

Don't miss the boat.

Don't take any chances. Don't take it for granted. Don't worry about it. 你有什么爱好吗? 你有零钱吗? 你介意我抽烟吗? 你经常锻炼身体吗?你会说英语吗? 别这么谦虚。 不用麻烦了。 别误会我。 别放弃。 不要急于下结论。 别让我失望。 别出差错。 不必客气。 不要坐失良机。 不要心存侥幸。 不要想当然。 别担心。

Easy come, easy go.

Enjoy your meal.

Easier said than done. First come, first served. For here or to go?

Forget it.

Forgive me.

Give me a call. 来得容易,去得快。 请慢慢享用吧。 说明容易做时难。 捷足先登。 在这儿吃还是带走? 算了吧。 请原谅我。 给我打电话。 Give my best to your family. 代表向你们全家问好。 Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。 Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗? Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗? Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗? Have you got that?

Have you heard from Mary? He is in conference.

Help yourself, please. Hold your horses. 你明白我的意思吗? 你收到玛丽的来信吗? 他正在开会。 请自己用。 耐心点儿。 How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上? How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?

How is it going?

How late are you open? How long did it last? 情况怎么样? 你们营业到几点? 持续了多久? How long will it take me to get

到那儿要多长时间?

there?

How much is it?

How often do you eat out? I apologize. 多少钱? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭? 我很抱歉。 I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。 I assure you.

I bet you can.

I can manage.

I can't afford it.

I can't believe it. 我向你保证。 我确信你能做到。 我自己可以应付。 我买不起。 我简直不敢相信。 I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。 I can't stand it.

I can't tell.

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't get through. I couldn't help it. 我受不了。 我说不准。 我完全同意。 不打不通电话。 我没有办法。

篇三:李阳疯狂英语,高级对话45--50

6. Jenny Is Always Late 珍尼总是迟到

BACKGROUND 背景

A girl is complaining about her friend always being late.

一个女孩在抱怨她的朋友总是迟到。

A: Hi, Ken.

嗨,肯。

B: Hi, Lily. What are you so upset about?

嗨,莉莉。你为什么事这么生气?

A: I’m furious with Jenny! She’s always late.

珍尼快气死我了!她总是迟到。

B: Always? Why don’t you talk it over with her? Encourage her to be

on time, or tell her how much it annoys you?

总是?你为什么不和她好好谈一谈,鼓励她准时一点,或者告诉她你对这件事很恼火呢?

A: Look! I’ve talked till I’m blue in the face. It’s out of the question.

告诉你,我已经费尽口舌,却毫无成效。要说服她真的是不可能的。

B: There must be something you can do.

你一定会有办法的。

A: I doubt it. Last night we went to a concert. Do you know what time we got there? Just in time to go out for the intermission! We missed half of the show!

我很怀疑这一点,昨晚我们去听音乐会。你知道我们什么时候到的吗?正好赶上中间的休息时间,我们误了一半!

B: I guess you’re just wasting your breath then. Time means nothing to Jenny.

那我想你确实是徒劳了。时间对珍尼来说是没有用的。

A: You’re right. I guess I should just stop doing things with her.

是啊。我想我以后不跟她交往了。

B: You don’t have to go that far. Just don’t waste your time waiting for her.

你倒没必要那么过分。只要别再浪费时间等她就行了。

A: I guess you’re right. I could just tell her to meet me at the restaurant or movie. 我想你说得对。那我就让她在饭馆或是电影院等我。

B: Right. Then if she’s late, it’s her problem not yours.

对。那样的话,她若迟到就是她的问题而与你无关。

A: Thanks for your advice! I appreciate it!

谢谢你的建议。非常感谢!

额外成就感

talk something over: discuss谈一谈;讨论☆☆☆☆

* I always talk things over with my good friends before I make any important decision. 我每次做重要决定之前都要和我的好朋友商量一下。

* If something at work is bothering you, you should talk it over with your boss.

如果工作上有什么困扰的话,你应该跟老板好好谈一谈。

* Do you have a minute? I need to talk something over with you.

你有空吗?我想跟你谈点事。

on time: at the hour designated; not before or after that hour 准时☆☆☆

* Bill’s very punctual; he’s always on time for everything.

比尔总是很准时,做什么事都一样。

* It’s extremely important that you be on time for the meeting today.

你今天准时到会非常重要。

* Is this train usually on time?

这趟火车准时吗?

till one is blue in the face: until one can say no more in trying to convince someone of something 尽最大努力劝说,但不奏效☆☆☆☆☆

* My father talked to me till he was blue in the face, but it did no good; I quit school anyway. 我老爸费了老鼻子劲劝说我都没有奏效,到头来我还是退学了。

* You can scream till you are blue in the face. I’m not changing my mind.

你把脸吵绿了都没有用,我不会改变主意的。

* I tried to convince him until I was blue in the face.

我百般劝解他都不管用。

out of the question: impossible; beyond consideration

不可能☆☆☆☆

* Your suggestion that we go swimming is out of the question; it’s too cold today.

我们不可能按你的建议去游泳,因为今天太冷了。

* Borrowing the money is out of the question.

借钱是不可能的。

* Quitting is out of the question. It’s too hard to find another job right now.

辞职不可能。现在找个工作太难了。

in time to: be at a place at the right time to do something

正好赶上☆☆☆

* George couldn’t come for dinner, but he arrived in time to have dessert and coffee with us. 乔治吃饭没赶上,正好赶上吃甜点和喝咖啡。

* We arrived at the airport just in time to catch our plane.

我们及时赶到机场才赶上了那趟航班。

waste one’s breath: speak uselessly, to no purpose

徒劳;白费口舌☆☆☆☆

* Don’t waste your breath try to convince him; he’s going to leave anyway.

不要白费口舌劝阻他了,他反正也要走的。

* I told her she needed to work harder, but I was wasting my breath.

我告诫她要努力工作,但那只是白费口舌。

* Don’t waste your breath giving me any excuses. I don’t want to hear them.

别找借口了。我不想听。

7. I Get Cold Feet

畏缩不前

BACKGROUND 背景

One friend is encouraging another to see a dentist.

一个人在鼓励他的朋友去看牙医。

A : Hi, Mike. What’s new?

嗨,迈克。你好吗?

B: What’s wrong with you? Your face is swollen. You look terrible!

你这是怎么啦?脸都肿了。气色很不好!

A : My jaw aches. I don’t know why.

我下巴疼,我也不知道是怎么回事。

B: Let me take a look. No wonder it hurts! One of your teeth looks decayed. You’d better see a dentist right away.

让我看一看。难怪疼呀!你有颗牙齿坏了。最好马上去看牙医。

A: Do you think I have to? I’ve been putting it off for weeks. To tell the honest truth, dentists scare me to death. I get cold feet when I have to go to one. Even thinking of it makes me shake.

一定要去吗?我都拖了好几个星期了。说实话,我害怕牙医怕得要死。每次去到那里我就紧张得不得了。就连想到牙医我都不寒而栗。

B: Don’t be silly. You’d be better off seeing one. I’ll make an appointment for you. Only a fool is afraid of the dentist!

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/q74b.html

Top