北京仁爱版初中英语八年级上册 Unit 4 Topic 1 课文翻译

更新时间:2023-04-28 19:11:01 阅读量: 实用文档 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

北京仁爱版初中英语八年级上册:Unit 4 Topic 1 课文

翻译

SectionA-1a

Michael:Hey, Wang Wei, what are you thinking about?

迈克尔:嘿,王伟,你在想什么?

Wang Wei:Oh, I'm thinking about life in the countryside.

王伟:哦,我在想乡村里的生活。

Michael:Do you like the countryside?

迈克尔:你喜欢乡村吗?

Wang Wei:Yes, I like it very much because the air is fresher, the sky is bluer and the rivers are clearer there.

王伟:嗯,我非常喜欢,因为那儿的空气更清新,天空更蓝,河水更清澈。

Michael:I think the countryside is much quieter than the city, too. People can enjoy the beauty of nature there.

迈克尔:我觉得乡村里也比城市安静多了。人们可以在那里欣赏自然美景。

Wang Wei:My grandma lives in the countryside and I go there for my summer holiday every year.

王伟:我奶奶住在乡村里,我每年暑假都去那里。

Michael:That must be fun!

迈克尔:那一定很有趣!

SectionB-1a

(Wang Wei is talking about the photos with his friends.)

(王伟在和他的朋友们讨论照片。)

Wang Wei:Hi, Michael! Which do you like better, plants or animals?

王伟:嗨,迈克尔!你最喜欢哪张,植物还是动物?

Michael:I like animals better. I keep a pet dog. I think animals are friendlier.

迈克尔:我更喜欢动物。我养了一只狗。我觉得动物们更友好。

Wang Wei:Why do you think so?

王伟:你为什么这么认为?

Michael:Because animals are our friends. They make us happy.

第1页/共3页

迈克尔:因为动物是我们的朋友。它们让我们很开心。

Wang Wei:I like plants better. I think roses are the nicest of all the flowers.

王伟:我更喜欢植物。我觉得玫瑰是所有花中最美丽的。

Michael:But they can't play with you. What about you, Maria?

迈克尔:但是它们不能陪你玩。你呢,马丽亚?

Maria:I like birds. They are beautiful, and they can sing to us.

马丽亚:我喜欢鸟。它们很漂亮,还能给我们唱歌。

Jane:I like cats best because they are cuter than other animals.

简:我最喜欢猫,因为它们比其他动物更可爱。

Kangkang:I like both plants and animals. As we know, they are both important to us. We share the same world with them.康康:动物植物我都喜欢。我们都知道,它们对我们都很重要。我们和它们拥有同一个世界。

SectionC-1a 短文

Rainforests

雨林

Rainforests are thick forests in the hot parts of the world.

雨林是生长在世界上热带地区的茂盛森林。

It rains a lot and the ground is always wet.

降雨量很多,地面通常都是湿的。

It's always dark and hot in rainforests.

雨林中又热又暗。

Rainforests cover 6% of the earth's surface.

雨林覆盖了地球表面6%的面积。

They provide places to live for thousands of plants and animals found nowhere else on Earth.

它们为无数地球上其它地方没有的动植物提供了栖息地。

There are lots of tall trees and other different kinds of plants.

那里有很多高大的树木和其他不同的植物。

第2页/共3页

Thousands and thousands of animals live in rainforests.

有无数动物居住在雨林中。

Many of them live in the trees over 30 meters from the ground.

它们生活在30多米高的树上。

Rainforests are very important to us.

雨林对我们很重要。

They are the lungs of the earth.

它们是地球的肺。

The plants in the forests help to make the air fresher and cleaner.

雨林中的植物让空气更新鲜更洁净。

They also help to hold the water when it rains and keep the water cycling.

下雨时还能储存水分,促进水循环。

They play an important part in controlling the climate.

它们在控制气候方面扮演着重要的角色。

Rainforests also help to keep the beauty of nature.

雨林还能保存自然美。

Without rainforests, many beautiful plants and animals would die out.

如果没有雨林,很多漂亮的动植物都会灭绝。

Rainforests give us wood, food, fruit, medicine, and many more useful things.

雨林为我们提供木材、食物、水果、药材和很多其他有用的东西。

We need rainforests for many reasons.

有很多原因让我们离不开雨林。

But now, rainforests are becoming smaller and smaller, so we should protect them.但是现在,雨林变得越来越少,我们必须要保护它们。

第3页/共3页

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/tq6q.html

Top