函电句子翻译

更新时间:2023-09-16 16:26:01 阅读量: 高中教育 文档下载

说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

*Welcome to the exhibition

1) 有关于这种产品的说明书吗?

Do you have any printed material on this product?

2)有您特别感兴趣的产品吗?

Anything particular you are interested in?

3)很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过可以打8折出售。

I’m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we’ll make a sample discount of 20%.

*Our products are of good quality! 1) 数码相机近来非常畅销。

Digital cameras are enjoying fast sales these days.

2)我们的玩具在欧洲市场很受欢迎。

Our toys are well received in the European market.

3)由于品质优良、价格低廉,再加上本公司的诚信交易,这些电器产品获得了极高的声誉。 These electrical appliances are gaining popularity because of their fine quality, competitive prices, and our honest dealings.

*Let’s do business!

1) 我们专门生产视听产品,愿与贵方开展这方面的业务。

We specialize in audio-visual products, and we wish to trade with you in this line.

2)能不能告诉我,您这次来具体想做哪方面的生意? May I ask what line of business you are in exactly?

3)我们能按不同市场的流行款式制作不同的产品。当然,我们也可以按贵方样品鞋生产产品。

We can produce goods modeled after the fashions of different markets. Of course, we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.

*Asking for information about goods

1)我们市场对棉纺织品需求量很大。请问能给我一份你们的产品目录吗?

There is a high demand for cotton textiles in our market. May I have a copy of your catalogues?

2)您能提供一个参考价吗?

Could you give me an indication of the price?

3)我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sales of this line.

4)如果贵方价格有竞争力、质量上乘、装运期可以接受,我公司将大量订购。

Our company will place large orders with you, provided the price is competitive, quality superior, and delivery acceptable.

5)可否告知贵方可供现货的数量?

Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

*Suggesting trade terms

1) 我方将定期大量购货,因此想知道贵方给多少数量折扣。

We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

2)贵方若能报优惠价并保证收到订单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。

If you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

3)我们通常给予5%的商业折扣,外加订货1,000件以上的数量折扣。

We usually deal on a 5% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1,000 units.

*About quotation and the validity of an offer

1) 请给我们报包括3%佣金、利物浦交货的到岸价好吗? Will you quote us the price CIFC3% Liverpool?

2) 我们可以给贵方报毛价,每100件含运费38.5英镑。这些货物免收增值税。

We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges of 38.5 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt from VAT.

3)我们的报价都是离岸价。 All our prices are on FOB basis.

4) 此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到贵方答复为准。 This offer is firm subject to your reply reaching us not later than Dec.15.

5) 报价的有效期为多久?

How long will you leave your offer open/ keep your offer valid?

6) 此报盘没有约束力,所有订单以我方书面接受为准。

This offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.

7) --能否将你方报盘延长3天?

-- 不好意思,报盘不能再延期了。 -- Could you renew your offer for 3 days further?

-- I’m sorry, but we can’t hold it longer than that.

*Making a counter-offer

1) 考虑到当前疲软的市场,我们建议你方降价3%。

In view of the current weak market, we would ask you to give us a reduction of 3%.

2) 如果我们按这个价格购买,将很难推销。

It will be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

3) 贵方的价格一点也不吸引人。

Your price is not in the least encouraging.

*Declining or accepting a counter-offer

1) 坦率地讲,贵方还价甚至还不够我们的生产成本。

To be frank with you, your counter-offer cannot even cover our production cost.

2) 如果贵方不能做一点儿让步的话,再讨论下去也没有什么意义了。我们恐怕会放弃整个交易。

If you can’t make any further concessions, there is no point in further discussion. We might as well cancel the whole deal.

3) 这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让步了,请理解我们的难处。

This is our rock-bottom price, I can’t move any more. Please understand our difficult situation.

4) 既然双方是在互利的基础上做生意,我方最多只能接受每件70美元的广州到岸价。 As we do business on the basis of mutual benefit, the best we can do is USD70 per set CIF Guangzhou.

这样的价格我们可谈不拢

At that price, we are not playing in the same ball park.

但你方报价的水分也不少啊

To be frank, there is too much water in your price.

我方必须将你方价格中的水分挤去,以便见到实价

We have to squeeze the water out of your price so as to get to the rock-bottom price.

* Placing an order

1) 我们这种产品的起订数量为200箱

Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 200 cartons.

2) 如果这次的订单完成情况令我们满意,我们不久将继续订购。

We shall send further orders in the near future if this one is completed to our satisfaction.

*Confirming trading conditions

1)我方对于贵方给的10%现金折扣非常满意,并愿向贵方定期订购。 We’d like to say that 10% cash discount is quite satisfactory and we intend to place regular orders with you.

2) 11月以前发货很重要,以便赶上圣诞节购物潮。

It’s essential that the delivery should be made before the beginning of November, in time for the X’mas rush.

3)请确认贵方4月底前能执行该订单,因为我方商店5月初开业。

Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April, as the opening of the store is planned for the beginning of May.

4) 兹确认收到贵方订单,现随函寄去我方销售确认书一式两份,其中一份请签字并寄回存档。

We hereby confirm acceptance of your order and are enclosing herewith our S/C in duplicate, one copy of which please sign and return to us for file.

*Modifying or refusing and order

1) 我们可以修改一下234号订单吗? Can we make a change on Order No.234?

2) 很抱歉此类产品无现货,距离我方下次来货至少得6周时间。请到时与我方联系。

We are sorry to say that we are completely out of stock of this item and it will be at least 6 weeks before we get out next delivery but please contact us then.

3) 抱歉无法接受贵方订单,因为我方目前订单已满,不能给予确定的交货日期。

I am sorry to say that we have to decline your order as we have full order books at present and cannot give a definite date of delivery.

4) 由于我方工厂春节期间关门,无法按贵方规定日期加工订货。因此,我们很难接受贵方的订单。

As our factory is closing for the Spring Festival, we would not be able to process your order for the date you have given. Therefore, regretfully we have to decline it.

* Buyer’s expressions

1)你们通常接受什么样的付款方式? What kind of payment do you usually accept?

2)很高兴在价格方面我们已经达成了一致。现在我们是否可以谈谈有关支付的条款?

I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement about the price. Shall we now talk something about the terms of payment?

3) 我们觉得L/C付款不实用,尤其是在全球市场不景气的时候。如果你方同意D/P付款方式,别的方面我们可以让步。

We still feel that payment by L/C is not practical, especially at a time when the world market is dull. If you agree to accept D/P, we could compromise on other terms.

4)贵公司可否接受分期付款的方式来支付全套设备货款?

Can we make our payment for this complete set of equipment by installment?

5)关于这笔交易,你们可否破例接受付款交单或承兑交单呢?

Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A for this transaction?

6)我方应贵方的要求,允许将信用证延展到5月30日。

We will grant an extension of L/C to May 30 in response to your request.

*Seller’s Expressions

1)如果你们能同意用现金支付的话,那可帮了我的大忙了。 It would help me a lot if you could accept payment in cash.

2)我们将尽力在支付条件上迁就贵方。

We will try our best to accommodate you on payment terms.

3)采用不可撤销的即期信用证付款在国际贸易中极为普遍,也是我们的惯例。

Payment by irrevocable sight L/C is quite normal in international trade, and also our usual practice.

4)如果贵方需要货物早一些交运的话,就得告之银行尽早开立相关信用证。

If you need an early delivery of goods, you have to ask your bank to open the L/C as soon as possible.

5)我们要求20%的头期款,其余部分贵方可以分6个月分期付款。

We ask for a 20% initial/ down payment. You can pay the rest in 6 monthly installments.

6)你方延迟付款已给我方造成了很大的不便,请速电汇来款项。

Your deferred payment has put us into much inconvenience. Please rush your payment by T/T.

Discussing shipping date & instructing shipping advice

1. 货物已备妥待运。

本文来源:https://www.bwwdw.com/article/bhxh.html

Top